Disneyland Trip...













We had a great trip to Disneyland it was lots of fun. It was Me, Mikaela, Austin, Jackson, Dakota, Molly, Claire, Sylvia, Garrett, Debbie, Danielle, and Donivan. Sunday was super packed and crazy crowded but Monday was awesome and much more enjoyable. The kids were all good and the girl even tried a new ride......splash mountain!! Next year maybe they will get crazy and go on Space Mountain, we'll see. Anyhow I took all my 5 in my car. Mikaela took Sylvia and Garrett in her's and Debbie took her kids and we had a three car caravan. We did lose Austin for a few minutes on the last night as we were walking out the gate but he was found quickly, what ya gonna do?
I used all the gift cards I got for my birthday and the kids had a great vacation and so did I!


No comments: