Spring Break is here!!

Ok so Spring Break is here and on Friday night Dakota sprained his ankle. I noticed him limping and figured he jumped down on it wrong and that he would sleep it off. Well Sat. morning he woke up still majorly limping so I took him in and they told me it was just a bad sprain. So poor Kota man has been limping around all week. Of course he won't stay off of it so what am I suppose to do, he will just have to walk around and tolerate what he can. He won't keep the ace bandage wrap on or be still or just watch T.V. and chill so I shall hope for the best. Otherwise we've pretty much been just hanging out at home. Tuesday night I had bunco at my house. All my girls came over and we ate, drank, and were merry. Tonight I went to happy hour with my girlfriends and got out of the house for a few hours.........that was nice. When I got home I talked to Mom on the phone for a few hours and she informed me what was going down on American Idol................it was Scott's time to go....I agree! We also had a deep discussion about how having soooo many kids is a lot of work and we both agreed I was cut out for motherhood because if I wasn't I would be completely insane by now.....................or have a huge drinking problem..........at least I am not insane!!! LOL

No comments: