School is out!!

So a lot has been going on since I last posted. I finished my second school year working at El Diamante and since Austin will be going into that class for High School I will be moving on, where to............not sure yet stayed tuned for that one. When my boss tells me I will tell you. It's looking like Annie Mitchell but nothing is set in stone yet. Mikaela left and went to Germany to be with Brandon. Austin, Jackson, Dakota, Molly and Claire are all out of school for the summer. I am off work too finally but the last few days were very hard for me. I will miss working with those kids terribly. We had a good team over at El Diamante and I am going to miss working with Ben, Shelley, and Regina everyday but I have to think positive and hope I will get lucky and get another great team at my new school. Hey if not I can always quit and just go back to stay at home mom again, we'll see.

No comments: